Regular website maintenance is the act of regularly checking your website for issues and mistakes and keeping it updated and relevant. This should be done on a consistent basis in order to keep your website healthy, encourage continued traffic growth, and strengthen your SEO and Google rankings.
Advanced Website Maintenance
Your website is the foundation of your business’s online presence. People using a search engine to find the sector leaders, visiting the website to learn about your company, products/services, your previous work, your projects, and find your contact information. If your website isn’t working properly or is out of date, you may lose out on significant opportunities, such as new leads and sales. Since 94% of first impressions relating to web design, people may come away with a poor first impression of your business if your site isn’t up to date and functional. Additionally, if you’re an eCommerce business and your eCommerce functionality fails, people won’t be able to purchase your products.
A Well-Maintained Website
Ongoing Website Maintenance Services
Our website maintenance services and customer support system makes technical support easier for everyone involved. Customers can easily contact our maintenance team, set a request priority level, edit said request, and view the status of the request – all in one place.
The monthly plan will consist of executing the following services:
- Update WordPress to the latest version
- Update plugins to their latest version
- Fix urgent issues and critical bugs fast
- Hosting migration
- Website/database backups
- Manage DNS records
- Optimize the WordPress database
- Optimize the website for the best performance
- Perform SPAM & revisions cleanup
- Check for broken links
- Ongoing security updates
- Run regular security and performance scans
- Website speed optimization for best user experience
- Perform support requests within an allotted 5 hours per month
- Provide a detailed monthly report of updates and findings
- 24/7 Website monitoring